The FM10T-7 electric log splitter is fitted with our trademarked DuocutTM blade. This enables it to split logs more easily and efficiently than log splitters fitted with a traditional pusher. Additionally, by being able to split from either end, the FM10T-7-TC can split knotty wood that a traditional splitter would fail with. In addition, it is fitted with a ramstop that reduces the return distance and time when splitting shorter logs.
The latest 2019 model of the FM10T-7-TC log splitter is fitted with a workbench and guard that are compliant with safety regulations. Unlike other manufacturers safety cages, our guard has no holes in the side panels, to ensure logs can’t get caught and damage the guard. It also accommodates logs up to 400mm* in diameter, other manufacturers cages only allow 250mm diameter.
It comes supplied with an easy to assemble stand that raises it to a comfortable working height. The stand features two wheels with a flat foot support at the front. The FM10TW-7-TC Model includes a trolley stand which utilises wheels on all four corners of the log splitter for easy manoeuvrability.
- 7 ton of force for splitting harder woods
- DuocutTM blade for more efficient log splitting
- Ramstop to reduce the time taken to split short logs
- Guard has solid sides so logs can’t get caught
- Guard accommodates logs up to 400mm* diameter
- Filled with hydraulic oil, ready to use out of the box