Zero Mover Hand Truck – Industrial Sack Trolley
The Zero Mover Hand Truck is a heavy-duty hand truck with a weight capacity of 250kg designed for constant daily use in warehouses, factories, delivery trucks etc. This truck is ideal for frequently transporting large and heavy goods as the patented pivot system works to greatly reduce the strain on the user, significantly decreasing the risk of injury. It also has a multi-position handgrip so that you can choose where is best and most comfortable for you.
The tyres are made from a polyether compound which means they are airless, puncture-proof, non-marking and have a higher resistance to deformation underweight than that of rubber and PU wheels. The wheels have roller bearings instead of ball bearings so the weight can be spread over a larger area, meaning travel is smoother and easier for the user.
All these features work together to make the strain from lifting and transporting heavy goods as little as possible, protecting you from injury.
- Multi-position hand grip:
- Versatile hand grips offer more efficient handling of the truck, especially when travelling up and downstairs.
- Patented Zero Pivot System:
- The Zero Pivot System reduces the weight of the load to near zero, letting gravity do the work whilst you sense no load weight.
- Cushioned descent when scaling stairs:
- The rear frame rails act as runners, sliding on the stair tread. Making it easier to move loads up and downstairs
- Roller bearings (superior to ball bearings):
- Moving heavy loads is much easier with roller bearings as opposed to traditional ball bearings. This is because the weight is spread over a much larger area, reducing the overall stress on the bearing.
- Puncture-proof polyether tyres:
- The Tyres are made from a Polyether composite that doesn’t mark under contact or require inflation and therefore cannot be punctured. The tyres are made from the same material as skateboard wheels and have a higher deformation resistance than standard PU or rubber tyres. This means travel under heavyweight is much easier.
- Solid One-Piece Wheels:
- Solid plastic wheels outperform bolted alloy wheels that come loose after constant use.
For more information see Zero Hand Trucks website