Zero Extendable Compact Hand Truck – Industrial Sack Trolley
The Zero Extendable Hand Truck is a heavy-duty hand truck with a weight capacity of 150kg designed for constant daily use in warehouses, factories, delivery trucks etc. This truck is ideal for frequently transporting large and heavy goods as the patented pivot system, patent number PCT/GB2018/050925, works to greatly reduce the strain on the user, significantly decreasing the risk of injury.
- Patented Zero Pivot System:
- The Zero Pivot System reduces the weight of the load to near zero, letting gravity do the work whilst you sense no load weight.
- Extendable and Folding for Easy Storage:
- The compact has telescopic handles and a folding toe plate so it’s size can be greatly reduced for easy storage and can easily fit in the boot of a car.
- Roller bearings (superior to ball bearings):
- Moving heavy loads is much easier with roller bearings in oppose to traditional ball bearings. This is because the weight is spread over a much larger area, reducing the overall stress on the bearing.
- Superior Polyether Tyres:
- The tyres are made from the same material as skateboard wheels and have a higher deformation resistance than standard PU or rubber tyres. This means travel under heavy weight is much easier.
- Non-Marking Puncture Proof Tyres:
- The Tyres are made from a Polyether composite that doesn’t mark under contact or require inflation and therefore cannot be punctured.
- Solid One Piece Wheels:
- Solid plastic wheels outperform bolted alloy wheels that come lose after constant use.
For more information see Zero Hand Trucks website