Mitre Saw Stand Workbench with Roller Supports (Heavy Duty & Portable)
The Forest Master Mitre Saw Stand is a heavy duty, yet lightweight and portable mitre saw stand that can fit almost any brand of mitre saw. A saw can be bolted to the quick release clamps which easily and rapidly mount onto the mitre saw stand to allow for fast assembly. There are two extendable roller stands, adjustable to 2m in length, which are used to move material along the saw bed with ease. They also feature a square stop which can act as a measurement guide so that multiple cuts can be made in quick succession to create identical lengths of material. It also has welded brackets for upgrading the mitre saw stand to the Forest Master Universal Woodworking Station, which has the added uses of: Timber Mill, Router Table, Saw Horse, Tilting Workbench and more.
- Fits most brands of mitre saws.
- Lightweight and portable with folding legs. – Quick-release clamps for easy assembly.
- Roller supports to easily move material along the saw bed.
- Extendable dual rail supports for increased weight capacity.
- Square stop to rapidly perform multiple cuts of the same material length.
- Distance between roller supports is adjustable from 1200mm – 2000mm.
- Working height 850mm.
- Welded brackets for the optional addition of the Forest Master Universal Woodworking Station.