Manual Heavy Duty Log Splitter Fast 10 Ton DUO10T
DUO10T 10-Ton Fast Manual Log Splitter Vertical Or Horizontal Operation Max Log Length 510mm Max Log Diameter 500mm
The patented (UK No. 2494459) Forest Master Heavy Duty Manual Hydraulic Duocut Log Splitter uses a lift jack capable of producing a total of 10 ton in force. This will split logs with a length of 51cm*, a diameter of 30cm* vertically and 50cm* horizontally. This log splitter can be used both vertically using foot pedals and horizontally using hand levers.
The oppossing blades work together to optimise the splitting capacity of the log splitter by using two splitting blades rather than one. Another benefit of the two blades are knotted wood becomes a lot easier to manage than when using a basic flat push device.
Additionally the 2 speed jack means that by using both pedals/levers together the jack has a lift of 16-20mm per stroke. Using the right pedal alone gives the full 10 ton of force. The adjustable upper blade allows instant splitting instead of waiting for the blade to reach the log. The DUO10T jack has a built-in safety valve to stop overloading and serious damage to the product.
The 2019 model features redesigned log guide rails to better support the log. They can be also be replaced if damage occurs.
For orders for delivery to Republic of Ireland and Europe, please use the cart so that additional shipping costs are calculated correctly. Orders for these areas that are paid using the "Buy Now" button will not be despatched until any additional shipping charges are paid.
- Splitting Force: 10-Ton*
- Product Dimensions: 45x30x100cm*
- Max log length: 510mm*
- Boxed-product Weight: 38 Kg*
- Max log diameter vertical: 300mm*
- Max log diameter horizontal: 600mm*
- Net Weight: 35kg*
- Machine vertical Height: 1000mm
- Machine vertical Width 300mm
- Box Contains: DUO10T log splitter (requires minor assembly)
* All dimensions, weight, pressure and force are approximate. The ram pressure stated was measured under the environmental conditions of our test facillity and will change with the environmental conditions where used.