Forest Master 6 Ton Electric Log Splitter
Forest Master 6 Ton vertical electric hydraulic log splitter, 2700 watt. Adjustable to 3 heights, max log length 1070mm.
Our FM6VE is a sturdy vertical log splitter capable of splitting logs up to 1070mm in length. The FM6VE has been specially designed for the UK market and comes fitted with a 2700 watt moto,r which is the largest that can be used with a standard UK 3 pin plug, anything larger requires 3 phase.
The FM6VE can handle logs up to 300mm in diameter and has 3 set heights for the base, 1070mm, 815mm and 560mm so you can adjust the splitter for various size logs, simply unhook the platform and move to the required height. In addition to this, you do not have to let the ram travel the full distance back to the top, the motor can be turned off at any stage to hold the position while the next log is loaded, reducing operation time.
To start the motor you simply push the green button, to operate the ram the splitter has a two levers so that it cannot be operated one handed, making it compliant with the latest safety regulations, after you have finished push the red button to stop the motor.
If using Paypal Buy Now to purchase, please supply a contact phone number for delivery.
- Voltage: 230v 50hz*
- Standard UK 3 pin plug*
- Power: 2700 Watt*
- Force: 6 ton *
- Hydraulic pressure: 24 mpa*
- Max Log Length: 1070mm,adjustable to 815mm and 560mm*
- Max Log Diameter 300mm *
- Splitter Size: 900mm (l) x 800mm (w) x 1490mm (h)*
- Safe 2 Handed Operation
- Log Is Held Securley By The Grips Attached To The Levers
- Fitted With 2 Wheels To Help With Moving
- Noise Level: 78.8 dba under no load*
- Ram Travel: 495mm*
- Forward Travel 36mm per sec *
- Retract Travel 190mm per sec *
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 4 Litre*
- Net Weight: 97kg*
- Certificate: CE approved
- Weather Protected to IP54
- Comes With A 12 Month Parts Warranty
- Some Basic Assembley Is Required Before Use 15 - 30mins only
* All dimensions, weight, pressure and force are approximate. The ram pressure stated was measured under the environmental conditions of our test facillity and will change with the environmental conditions where used.