Forest Master FM10HTW
5 ton petrol hydraulic log splitter with Duocut blade, trolley stand and ramstop, Honda engine
The FM10HTW is a 5 ton log splitter for domestic use. Powered by a Honda GX35NT 4 stroke engine, you can wheel this log splitter to wherever you want to split your logs. No need any longer to be restricted by socket placement or extension leads. This is the latest 2017 model of the engine, with anti icing kit so it can be used in temperatures down to -30c.
It features a trolley stand that has lockable castors on the front. This makes it more manoeuverable than the traditional stands the have wheels at the rear and just a foot at the front.
The FM10HTW comes with our comunity design registered Duocut blade, enabling it to split logs more efficiently than log splitters fitted with a traditional pusher and by being able to split from either end to cope with knotty wood. In addition it is fitted with a ramstop that reduces the return distance and time when splitting shorter logs.
- Honda GX35NT 4 stroke engine
- 5 ton of force for splitting the common domesticaly available woods
- Duocut blade for more efficient log splitting
- Ramstop to reduce time taken to split short logs
- Castor stand for ease of moving
If using Paypal Buy Now to purchase, please supply a contact phone number for delivery.
- Engine Honda GX35NT 35cc 4 Stroke with anti icing kit
- Maximum force: 5 Ton*
- Ram pressure: 400 bar / 5800 psi / 40 mpa*
- Cycle time: 15 seconds*
- Max Log Length: 460mm*
- Max Log Diameter: 500mm*
- Warranty: 12 months
* All dimensions, weight, pressure and force are approximate. The ram pressure stated was measured under the environmental conditions of our test facillity and will change with the environmental conditions where used.