Forest Master FM10TW
5 ton electric hydraulic log splitter with Duocut blade, trolley stand and ramstop
The FM10TW is a 5 ton log splitter for domestic use. It features a trolley stand that has lockable castors on the front. This makes it more manoeuverable than the traditional stands the have wheels at the rear and just a foot at the front. It has a ram pressure of 400 bar* which allows it to handle most wood that is used domestically.
The FM10TW comes with our comunity design registered Duocut blade, enabling it to split logs more efficiently than log splitters fitted with a traditional pusher and by being able to split from either end to cope with knotty wood. In addition it is fitted with a ramstop that reduces the return distance and time when splitting shorter logs.
- 5 ton of force for splitting the common domesticaly available woods
- Duocut blade for more efficient log splitting
- Ramstop to reduce time taken to split short logs
- Castor stand for ease of moving
If using Paypal Buy Now to purchase, please supply a contact phone number for delivery.
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 2200 Watt
- Maximum force: 5 Ton*
- Ram pressure: 400 bar / 5800 psi / 40 mpa*
- Cycle time: 15 seconds*
- Max Log Length: 460mm*
- Max Log Diameter: 500mm*
- Electrical Plug: Standard UK 3 pin (adapter supplied where appropriate)
- Warranty: 12 months
* All dimensions, weight, pressure and force are approximate. The ram pressure stated was measured under the environmental conditions of our test facillity and will change with the environmental conditions where used.