Forest Master FM10TW-7
7 ton electric hydraulic log splitter with Duocut blade, trolley stand and ramstop
The FM10TW-7 is a powerful electric log splitter suitable for heavy domestic use. It has a ram pressure of 500 bar* to handle hard woods such as oak and is fitted with our new trolley stand that has lockable castors on the front to make it easily manoeurverable.
The FM10TW-7 comes with our comunity design registered Duocut blade, enabling it to split logs more efficiently than log splitters fitted with a traditional pusher and by being able to split from either end to cope with knotty wood. In addition it is fitted with a ramstop that reduces the return distance and time when splitting shorter logs.
- 7 ton of force for splitting harder woods
- Duocut blade for more efficient log splitting
- Ramstop to reduce time taken to split short logs
- Castor stand for ease of moving
If using Paypal Buy Now to purchase, please supply a contact phone number for delivery.
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 2200 Watt
- Maximum force: 7 Ton*
- Ram pressure: 500 bar / 7250 psi / 50 mpa*
- Cycle time: 15 seconds*
- Max Log Length: 460mm*
- Max Log Diameter: 500mm*
- Electrical Plug: Standard UK 3 pin (adapter supplied where necessary)
- Warranty: 12 months
* All dimensions, weight, pressure and force are approximate. The ram pressure stated was measured under the environmental conditions of our test facillity and will change with the environmental conditions where used.